Do you receive and record documents in public records? Examples are, but not limited to Deeds, Mortgages, Deeds of Trust, Liens, Affidavits etc.
Sign up today and create an account in minutes to have direct access to counties recorders offices across the nation and safely and securely record and access documents electronically.
Submit documents for recording electronically, entire process takes only minutes!
EASIEST. FASTEST. SAFEST. eRECORD.
Receive records from countless land record systems in a SIMPLE, FAST, and EASY way. A very simple solution for every recorders office!
eRecording simplifies your recordation process in just 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
3. RECORD / REJECT
Counties will receive electronic documents from the Submitter using any electronic recording system. Hence, making it simple and easier to receive land records or property documents submitted by title companies, law offices, banks, etc.
SOLUTION + BENEFITS:
- Return documents electronically in a few steps.
- Reduced labor, materials, postage, and courier costs.
- Reduced recording time from days to minutes.
- Fewer rejected documents and faster corrections and increased security in sending and receiving documents.
- Improved tracking and filing of documents and provide superior product as quickly and accurately as possible.
Start eRecording today!
ERS is a simple, unintrusive, web-based application. Below is a list of minimum hardware and software requirements you must meet before you may begin using the application:
Computer with 1GB RAM, running any one of the following operating systems:
- Windows XP (w/ Service Pack 2+)
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Macintosh OS 10.5.7+ (Intel-based)
Any one (or more) of the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 7+ (Windows Operating System)
- Chrome 12+ (Windows Operating System)
- Safari 4+ (Macintosh Operating System)
- Firefox 3.6+ (Windows Operating System, Macintosh Operating System)
- A scanner (preferrably TWAIN compliant).
- High speed internet connection.
GET STARTED WITH ERS
ERS ERS is seeking to test its eRecording with Land Record Management software vendors for courtes and recording jurisdictions throughout the United States. Doing so ensures quick and efficient final testing with the county/recording jurisdiction and maintains a high level of satisfaction between all parties involved.
To initiate the testing process, please send us an email or call us (weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST) at 0 (000) 00 ERS.